Saturday, February 16, 2008

Kinoki Detox Foot Pads

Dear Cancer, I saw a commercial for Kinoki Detox Foot Pads, and I thought, well that's exactly where you need to go... pulled out thru the bottom of my foot as I ordered you to do in one other letter, and then thrown straight into the garbage. You see the exit IS at the bottom of my foot, just as i told you. Go there now, I am tired of you ravaging my body. I want to dust off my hiking boots and feel the crunch of leaves (ok snow) under my feet once again. I want to be the person I was last winter -- when i heard I might have to have a double mastectomy, I went out and bought snow shoes (where is that girl and what have you done to her?). I want to be her again. Yes the one who spits in your face, allows you not to conquer even one remote aspect of her life. I can feel her inside of me -- she's pushing you towards the exit right now.. So go!

No comments: